About Us

Known as the Women’s Division Chamber of Commerce, we were founded in 1951 by a group of civic minded women. Our organization has been working for the good of our community for over 65 years, and has grown substantially from around 50 women in 1951 to well over 260 today.


2016-17 WDCC Board shown at right

 History PDF

Board 2016-17