DID YOU KNOW?
Did You Know?
The WDCC bylaws require a yearly financial audit?
It’s done by two Board members and once the accounting books are verified, all the records go to Conn, Geneva & Robinson Certified Accountants for a full financial reporting.
In addition, all monies that come in to the WDCC for various fundraisers and membership dues, are counted by at least 2 people. When our Treasurer, Mary Kendall, gets the money she cross checks it to be sure it matches.
- Makes copies of all checks and deposits.
- Reconciles bank account each month to the penny.
- Keeps copies of all voided checks so she can show why they were voided.
- Keeps a Membership dues notebook and payments are verified and crosschecked by the President and the two Membership committee chairs.
- Reports to the Board each month with a listing of all checks and deposits for the month.
The WDCC books are open for members to view at any time, and if you have questions about any of the financial procedures, please ask Mary.
All donation requests must use this form. Click below to download and print.
Donation Fillable Request Form
Visit our Press Release to see how to apply for DWTLS money!
Our beautiful Singing Angel is now available!
See more information under
the Groups We Help tab
Here are the 2016-17 Scholarship Forms